Sublimation Blank Broken Heart Keychain
Regular price $3.00
These adorable keychains are ready for you to turn them into whatever your heart desires. Each keychain comes prepared for sublimation on the front side. Each measures 2.73x3.18 inches! These are blank white prior to being personalized by you!
Comes with both pieces!
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 400 degrees F
- dwell time - 40-45 seconds
- pressure - light to medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: The layers of soft paper towel achieve two goals: 1. it helps to
distribute the pressure evenly throughout the substrate; 2. it helps to trap
ink that is dispersed outside of the edges of the substrate if there is an
overprint area or full bleed in the artwork.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 2-3 layers of soft paper towel (this helps distribute the pressure
3. transfer and metal
4. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Place the metal face down onto the transfer face up.
2. Tape two ends of the ornament to the transfer using the heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and ornament in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer face up ornament on top of transfer face down)
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and metal.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
7. Tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends.
8. Allow product to cool completely before applying magnet.
- If the finished product appears scratched lighten the pressure slightly.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred reduce the dwell time
slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the metal appears to have a scratchy finished after sublimating reduce